Dixon Homes is Quality Assured and third-party certified to ISO 9001:2015.
Quality assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes or defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers.
According to the International Organization for Standardization, a company must demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and consistently aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the quality management system.
In order to achieve this, Dixon Homes undergoes:
- 6 Statutory building inspections
- 20 additional building inspections
- 15 compulsory third-party certificates
- 35 additional third-party certificates
We also deliver More4Less by offering additional warranties over the statutory required and the best price guarantee. The Dixon warranties include:
- Structural: 50 Year Limited + 7 Year Limited
- Non-Structural: 17 Months
The statutory warranties include:
- Structural: 3 Years + 3 Months
- Non-structural: 12 Months
For more information on our warranties, please click here.